Features & System requirements
Grit Kit - Raw, gritty, lo-fi drum kit by Soundiron
Kontakt 5.5 or Later
FULL VERSION REQUIRED
UNLOCKED WAV SAMPLES
This unique drum kit library begins with a simple, efficient acoustic 6-piece drum kit. It's your all-around basic stereo jazz set, with kick, 14" snare, 10" snare, floor tom, mid and high toms, hi-hats, ride-crash, large and small splashes. This fully playable and functional drum kit offers a warm sound, with 12 round-robin variations per layer and fully responsive dynamic layering. Built into an easy to use preset with tons of built-in FX options, this by itself can serve as a great “plug and play” drum kit instrument for just about any style of music.
But that’s just where we get started. From that raw essence, we’ve used all manner of strange and mysterious sound design tricks, hacks and evil science to build a killer collection of 15 complete special FX drum kits, exploring decayed, demolished, destroyed and generally degenerated percussion sounds. We take you from lo-fi retro-lounge combos, to brutally overblown and shredded death kits, to crisply stuttering glitch kits and beyond.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
- Stereo acoustic jazz drum kit, with 14" snare, 10" snare, kick, floor tom, mid tom, high tom, hi-hats, ride-crash, large splash and small splash.
- 15 aggressively distorted, decayed, degraded and destroyed FX drum kits with total sound-shaping control
- 12x round robin variations per layer, with natural dynamic layering and responsiveness.
- Megamixer kit building interface, with customizable modules to combine any of the 352 sound sets in the library into your own custom 8-piece kits, with kit saving and loading.
- Dual layer tuned percussion presets to create multi-layered chromatic tuned percussion and effect instruments.
- Core Kit Ensemble presets that put each unique drum kit at your findertips
- ARP meta-arpeggiation and EZ-roll system
- Rack DSP Effects, including amp sim, cab sim, compression, distortion, delay, EQ, filter, flange, phase, chorus and a huge range of custom room, environmental and special FX convolution reverbs.
- 7.4 GB installed
- 7920 Samples
- 45 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows XP or higher. Mac OSX 10.6 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.
I WISH is a note freezer plug-in. When a note is pressed, the plug-in plays a short loop in the pitch of that note. This enables the creation of unique robotic vocal effects, musically tuned stutter effects even realtime wavetable synthesis.
I WISH is Infected Mushroom's first plug-in release.
The oscillators, filters envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the sheer authenticity of the analogue sound.