Features & System requirements
Get the last 303
The classic analog sound of the legendary silver box, rocketed into the future
Emulation of the legendary 303 silver box has been taken to entirely new heights. Signal path was completely re-designed to achieve an unprecedented level of emulation accuracy, resulting in this new incarnation of the plug-in.
Juice up the sound
In the state-of-the-art FX chain, you can find a whole bunch of algorithms with acidic squeaks in mind.
Create your riffs with ease
New sequencer and arpeggiator makes the plug-in even more appealing. Edit patterns with ease and convenience, play them live in a loop and switch between them in whatever way you find most convenient – using a mouse, a MIDI controller or DAW MIDI notes to express your musical ideas.
Waveform comparison between Phoscyon and 303.
Accented sound with full resonance
Low and high note without resonance (no accent)
- OS versionWindows 7 or newer
- CPU3.2 GHz SSE (Multicore 4.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- SoftwareVST2 / VST3 / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- OS version Mac OS X 10.13 to macOS 13
- CPU Intel based 2.8 GHz (i7 based 3.4 GHz recommended),
- RAM 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Software VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host application (64bit only!)
I WISH is a note freezer plug-in. When a note is pressed, the plug-in plays a short loop in the pitch of that note. This enables the creation of unique robotic vocal effects, musically tuned stutter effects even realtime wavetable synthesis.
I WISH is Infected Mushroom's first plug-in release.
The oscillators, filters envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the sheer authenticity of the analogue sound.