Features & System requirements
DRC is a powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic soundnof an analog synthesizer providing a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities.
With the cloud preset sync technology, DRC enables you to sync patches across devices
effortlessly. With this powerful feature, you can start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
- Powerful and portable: DRC uses the exact same synthesis engine on all platforms for a consistent, high quality sound
- Vintage sound, modern design: With a clean, minimal design focused on accessibility, the intuitive interface allows you to concentrate on creativity and control of your sound
- Sound design, anytime: With cloud sync functionality, you can seamlessly shift your workflow between devices, for sound design on the go. Take your creations outside of the studio, or start a new sound on your mobile then move it to your DAW
- Lush effects processing: Transforming simple waveforms into rich, lush soundscapes bursting with harmonics, effects processing is the sonic source of DRC's soul
- Includes 6 soundbanks with more than 600 presets: ‘Factory’, ‘Factory Expansion’, ‘Sounds
- From Outer Space’, ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 1’ and ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 2’, ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 3’ and ‘Constellations Toolkit’
- Up to 5 computers per license
- Up to 8 voices
- Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
- Detune, sync and ring modulation
- 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
- 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
- 2 LFO's and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
- Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
- Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
- True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
- Sync to external MIDI clock
- MIDI clock out
- Audiobus Compatible
- Ableton Link Compatible
- Lifetime Free Updates
- For Mac OS: Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST, AU or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
- For Windows: Windows 10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
XOpak: Ultra Bionic by Peder Mannerfeld - Techno & electro. Artful noises and beats. XOpaks are editable beat & sample expansions for XO. They contain curated beats & samples that you build your sound upon by using XO and your samples & grooves.
The Classic Tubes 3 Expansion Pack adds five new lush, vintage, and warm tube mics to the Virtual Microphone System mic locker. From German classics to custom hybrid Tube/Ribbon mics, these mics will help give your recordings a classic tone and feel. *Requires the ML-1 microphone.
The second generation of D16'™s first FX Plugin from the SilverLine Collection series. True emulation of all-pass circuits that can be found in analog equivalents, responsible for phase shift, which is essential in all phaser effects is foundation for the analog feel of the sound in Fazortan.
XOpak: Preheated by J3PO - Hip-hop, lo-fi chillout and jazz-beats & samples. XOpaks are editable beat & sample expansions for XO. They contain curated beats & samples that you build your sound upon by using XO and your samples & grooves.
FG-Bomber is a unique analog-modeled Dynamic Impact Enhancer, and it can give your tracks and mixes more impact, authority, and excitement. It has the ability to make the elements of your mix ‘extrude’ from the speakers, adding a front-to-back depth that always translates, even to small speaker systems.