Features & System requirements
FRMS is a versatile hybrid synthesizer that combines Granular, FM, Subtractive and Additive synthesis using a flexible layering system.
FRMS takes the interesting and exciting world of granular synthesis and gives it a musical edge by mixing it with FM synthesis to produce a wide variety of possible timbres, with a sleek and modern interface. From heavily-dense ambient drones, to glitchy mechanical beings, turn simple sounds into complex evolving soundscapes, with up to four layers of synthesis in any combination.
- Layering system: Up to 4 simultaneous layers, each one either granulator or oscillator.
- Granulate anything: Browse the library of included samples, drop in your own, or even granulate live input.
- Split interface: View, switch and control all aspects of your layers with ease.
- Up to 5 computers per license.
- 4 synth engines, 4 layers per voice
- Granular, FM, Additive, Subtractive
- 8 FM modes, layers as operators
- Granulate Samples or Live Audio
- Up to 20 grains per layer
- 1 modulation matrix per layer
- 2 EG’s per layer
- 1 filter per layer and a master filter
- 4 voices polyphony
- 4 LFO’s with 5 modes
- Arpeggiator with 5 modes
- Delay and Reverb FX as layer send
- High Quality Sample Bank
- Built-in Audio Recorder
- MPE Compatible
- Ableton Link
- Lifetime Free Updates
- For Mac OS: Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST, AU or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
- For Windows: Windows 10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
Tbilat Drum is a virtual library made from recording a large Moroccan tbilat pair, known for a crisp sound similar to bongos, but with a raspier, rounder tone. It covers every most classical articulation and creative alternatives for maximum flexibility.
Tablas is a deeply sampled percussion library with a wide selection of live performance phrases performed by tabla master and jazz percussionist Sameer Gupta. It covers every classical tabla articulation and creative alternatives for maximum flexibility.
Grit Kit is a unique drum library with 15 designed drum kits, plus an acoustic kit - a versatile toolbox for rock, EDM, glitch, breakbeat, industrial, metal. It offers a 12 round robin per layer, flexible kit-building interface, dual layered tuned percussion presets, meta-arpeggiation, and rack DSP effects.
Hi Fives features the streamlined magical anatomy of Soundiron founder Mike Peaslee, who recorded over 9,000 samples of body, hand and mouth percussion in two microphone positions and up to 16 velocity layers. Body articulations include arm, chest, belly, thigh, and cheek slaps with up to 12 round robin.
This library features Riq and Daf frame drums from Egypt and Greece respectively, as well as a toy frame drum. It also offers a full collection of lush ambiences, each created entirely through multi-layer morphing, performance shaping and FX chaining options.
Shake is a collection of 95 shakers, tambourines, rattles, and bells from across the world, focusing on live percussion performances by composer David Oliver. It also features highly organized loop banks to creatively inspire your next groove pattern.