Features & System requirements
Claps Synthesizer Plugin - 808, 909, HC2, and more
Hand Clapper is a drum synthesizer plugin dedicated to claps sounds.
The design is inspired by a famous Japanese percussion synthesiser from the ’80. There are three internal noise sources that are used to recreate the classic sound of vintage analog drum machines (such as 808, 909, HC2, and more).
You are not limited to just the on-board sounds though, you can also load in any sample you want.
- 4 sources: 808, 909, HC2, Custom
- 48 Factory Presets
- 24 Factory Samples from vintage gear
- Tone bandpass/peak filter
- Vintage Reverb
- Preset system with randomizer
Windows 7, 8, 10
2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
- OS X 10.9 – macOS 12
- 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
- Universal 2 Binary