Features & System requirements
K7D recreates the hardware echo machines of the past using Imaginando’s signature style of obsessive analog emulation, but with an enhanced level of control from a sleek, modern interface. Using this approach allows a whole new world of creative possibilities, while still retaining a warm, full-bodied analog sound, bursting with character and personality.
To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavor, we studied and analyzed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound.
- 1ms to 1 sec. dual playhead analog modeled delay with noise, tape distortion and mechanical vibration models.
- Modeled microphone input with pre-amp saturation
- Normal and Ping Pong modes
- Optimized gain staging and saturation algorithms for very musical results
- Delay time spread between heads and stereo width control
- High pass and Low pass filter on feedback path
- Powerful LFO bipolar time modulation with multiple waveforms (sine, triangular, saw, square, sample and hold and filtered sample and hold) and possibility of inverted LFO phase on second play head (for added stereo imaging)
- Delay time syncable with BPM
- Possibility of delay time modulation via incoming midi notes
- Oscilloscope visualization of audio waveform and LFO waveform
- Built-in patch manager
- Includes factory soundbank with 50 presets
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Up to 5 computers per license
Vintage sound, modern control
To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavour, we studied and analysed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound. K7D’s combination of features makes it a versatile effects plugin, capable of much more than just standard tape delay.
K7D mixes great quality sound with a great set of controls, for a truly unique experience with distinctive results. From vintage pre-amp/pre-gain saturation, to the ability to tune the delay with MIDI pitch information, everything is easy to access via its stylish, intuitive display. Spend less time search for parametres and more time designing your sound.
- For Mac OS: Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST, AU or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
- For Windows: Windows 10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
XOpak: Ultra Bionic by Peder Mannerfeld - Techno & electro. Artful noises and beats. XOpaks are editable beat & sample expansions for XO. They contain curated beats & samples that you build your sound upon by using XO and your samples & grooves.
The Classic Tubes 3 Expansion Pack adds five new lush, vintage, and warm tube mics to the Virtual Microphone System mic locker. From German classics to custom hybrid Tube/Ribbon mics, these mics will help give your recordings a classic tone and feel. *Requires the ML-1 microphone.
The second generation of D16'™s first FX Plugin from the SilverLine Collection series. True emulation of all-pass circuits that can be found in analog equivalents, responsible for phase shift, which is essential in all phaser effects is foundation for the analog feel of the sound in Fazortan.
XOpak: Preheated by J3PO - Hip-hop, lo-fi chillout and jazz-beats & samples. XOpaks are editable beat & sample expansions for XO. They contain curated beats & samples that you build your sound upon by using XO and your samples & grooves.
FG-Bomber is a unique analog-modeled Dynamic Impact Enhancer, and it can give your tracks and mixes more impact, authority, and excitement. It has the ability to make the elements of your mix ‘extrude’ from the speakers, adding a front-to-back depth that always translates, even to small speaker systems.