Features & System requirements
K7D recreates the hardware echo machines of the past using Imaginando’s signature style of obsessive analog emulation, but with an enhanced level of control from a sleek, modern interface. Using this approach allows a whole new world of creative possibilities, while still retaining a warm, full-bodied analog sound, bursting with character and personality.
To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavor, we studied and analyzed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound.
- 1ms to 1 sec. dual playhead analog modeled delay with noise, tape distortion and mechanical vibration models.
- Modeled microphone input with pre-amp saturation
- Normal and Ping Pong modes
- Optimized gain staging and saturation algorithms for very musical results
- Delay time spread between heads and stereo width control
- High pass and Low pass filter on feedback path
- Powerful LFO bipolar time modulation with multiple waveforms (sine, triangular, saw, square, sample and hold and filtered sample and hold) and possibility of inverted LFO phase on second play head (for added stereo imaging)
- Delay time syncable with BPM
- Possibility of delay time modulation via incoming midi notes
- Oscilloscope visualization of audio waveform and LFO waveform
- Built-in patch manager
- Includes factory soundbank with 50 presets
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Up to 5 computers per license
Vintage sound, modern control
To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavour, we studied and analysed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound. K7D’s combination of features makes it a versatile effects plugin, capable of much more than just standard tape delay.
K7D mixes great quality sound with a great set of controls, for a truly unique experience with distinctive results. From vintage pre-amp/pre-gain saturation, to the ability to tune the delay with MIDI pitch information, everything is easy to access via its stylish, intuitive display. Spend less time search for parametres and more time designing your sound.
- For Mac OS: Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST, AU or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
- For Windows: Windows 10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.