Features & System requirements
Latin Percussion - Analog Drum Machine from the 80s
Latin Percussion is a sample-based plugin emulation of the Sound Master Latin Percussion, a rare analog drum machine from the 80s.
The instrument features 6 classic latin sounds: Bass, Low Conga, High Conga, Bongo, Claves, and Maracas, which can be pitched, panned or mixed independently. You can additionally shape the sound with the Overdrive and Reverb. The sequencer lets you easily build patterns that can be dragged and dropped to your DAW/host.
- 6 classic analog sounds
- 20 Factory Presets / 9 Factory Patterns
- Overdrive and Reverb Effects
- Sequencer with MIDI Drag to DAW
- Preset system with randomizer
Windows 7, 8, 10
2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
- OS X 10.9 – macOS 12
- 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
- Universal 2 Binary