Features & System requirements
a Swiss army knife for MIDI +
Introduced in 2015 and by receiving regular updates, Riffer is endlessly generating unique riffs for more than 35.000 users
proving its value as the best and most feature-rich generative MIDI Sequencer on the market.
Designed to 'feed' anything that accepts MIDI, both Software & Hardware.
Trigger it with your Keyboard or via any MIDI Input.
Discover new ways of composing riffs & musical patterns.
Lightweight plugin designed to run on any system or device.
VST/VST3/AU/AAX Plugin for Windows, Mac, iPad & iPhone.
No two patterns will ever be the same, they're your own.
Available as VST/VST3/AU/AAX/iOS & Standalone.
• Generate Random Riffs
• Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
• 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
• Create & Save your own scales
• Choose the number of notes generated
• Set the number of root notes based on chosen scale
• Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
• Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
• Lock individual Notes or whole Steps
• Quick-Export MIDI pattern
• Quick Transpose whole pattern
• Quick Load preset Section
• Choose Quantization settings
• Suffle & Shift Mode
• Advanced Infinity Mode
• Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
• Set Range for Pitch, Duration and Velocity
• Save & Load your own patterns
• Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
• Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
• No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
• The only Plugin available of its Kind!
- Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 50 MB of free drive space
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code
Imagine the possibilities
Phase Plant is a multi-award-winning, semi-modular softsynth developed for music producers and sound designers. With a unique combination of top-quality processing, creative freedom, and an intuitive workflow you will be creating amazing patches in no time. Explore limitless combinations of generators, modulators, and effects to discover and refine your own original sound.
This Pro release includes a number of highly anticipated updates including a full-featured 2-deck Practice Mode which allows you to mix two tracks together with no hardware, 64-bit support for better performance and stability, support for high resolution screens, a refreshed UI.
For FabFilter One, we have put tremendous effort in creating the best cut-off filter ever. Our new design approach has resulted in the fattest & smoothest self-oscillating digital filter you have ever heard. It has been tuned carefully to achieve the character warmth of a classic analog synthesizer.
When adding effects to a sound, it's not uncommon to want to apply these effects to just a certain part of the sound. For example, you might not want a complex chorus to affect your bass too much, or a hard distortion to totally fry your high end. Either way, multiband processing adds a dimension to effect chains that really opens up a new world of options in sound design. Multipass helps you with this, allowing you to split the input sound into up to 5 easily tweakable frequency bands and applying unlimited number of effects to each band. Pitch shifted auto pan with a filtered chorus delay distortion? Coming right up!
A good gate/expander is an indispensable tool in any mixing or live situation. FabFilter Pro-G offers everything you could wish for: perfectly tuned algorithms, complete control over the side chain and channel linking, excellent metering and great interface design.
Nithonat is a fully synthesized drum machine based on the classic 606. The unique sound of this machine has been used by many artists over the years in the production of Electro, Hip-Hop R n B. The original 606 has been perfectly emulated. However, since Nithonat is software based, D16 were able to enhance the original with extra functionality.