Features & System requirements
a Swiss army knife for MIDI +
Introduced in 2015 and by receiving regular updates, Riffer is endlessly generating unique riffs for more than 35.000 users
proving its value as the best and most feature-rich generative MIDI Sequencer on the market.
Designed to 'feed' anything that accepts MIDI, both Software & Hardware.
Trigger it with your Keyboard or via any MIDI Input.
Discover new ways of composing riffs & musical patterns.
Lightweight plugin designed to run on any system or device.
VST/VST3/AU/AAX Plugin for Windows, Mac, iPad & iPhone.
No two patterns will ever be the same, they're your own.
Available as VST/VST3/AU/AAX/iOS & Standalone.
• Generate Random Riffs
• Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
• 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
• Create & Save your own scales
• Choose the number of notes generated
• Set the number of root notes based on chosen scale
• Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
• Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
• Lock individual Notes or whole Steps
• Quick-Export MIDI pattern
• Quick Transpose whole pattern
• Quick Load preset Section
• Choose Quantization settings
• Suffle & Shift Mode
• Advanced Infinity Mode
• Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
• Set Range for Pitch, Duration and Velocity
• Save & Load your own patterns
• Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
• Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
• No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
• The only Plugin available of its Kind!
- Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 50 MB of free drive space
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code
Tbilat Drum is a virtual library made from recording a large Moroccan tbilat pair, known for a crisp sound similar to bongos, but with a raspier, rounder tone. It covers every most classical articulation and creative alternatives for maximum flexibility.
Tablas is a deeply sampled percussion library with a wide selection of live performance phrases performed by tabla master and jazz percussionist Sameer Gupta. It covers every classical tabla articulation and creative alternatives for maximum flexibility.
Grit Kit is a unique drum library with 15 designed drum kits, plus an acoustic kit - a versatile toolbox for rock, EDM, glitch, breakbeat, industrial, metal. It offers a 12 round robin per layer, flexible kit-building interface, dual layered tuned percussion presets, meta-arpeggiation, and rack DSP effects.
Hi Fives features the streamlined magical anatomy of Soundiron founder Mike Peaslee, who recorded over 9,000 samples of body, hand and mouth percussion in two microphone positions and up to 16 velocity layers. Body articulations include arm, chest, belly, thigh, and cheek slaps with up to 12 round robin.
This library features Riq and Daf frame drums from Egypt and Greece respectively, as well as a toy frame drum. It also offers a full collection of lush ambiences, each created entirely through multi-layer morphing, performance shaping and FX chaining options.
Shake is a collection of 95 shakers, tambourines, rattles, and bells from across the world, focusing on live percussion performances by composer David Oliver. It also features highly organized loop banks to creatively inspire your next groove pattern.