Features & System requirements
FOCUS ON YOUR SOUND
Transient Shaper is an incredibly flexible sound sculptor that gives you the ability to shape, manipulate and target sounds across their entire frequency range with a unique ‘Focus’ feature. Perfect for tightening drums, boosting bass hits, elevating instrument and vocal stacks or gluing separate sounds together, Transient Shaper is as powerful as it is intuitive.
Transient Shaper’s Focus sliders give new meaning to the words “precise control.” Use the sliders to select the specific frequency ranges you’d like to process, or hold Shift when sliding to enable bandpass processing.
Extra Tone-Shaping Tools
Transient Shaper lets you get really granular with your sound shaping. There’s a Warmth knob to add saturation to your transient, a Time knob so you can adjust the length of the transient being processed, and a Listen button that isolates the transient or tail of your sound so you can hear your changes independently and blend samples seamlessly.
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Advanced Sound Sculpting Plugin
- Newest addition to Virtual Mix Rack ecosystem
- Control both detected transient and tail of source
- Level-independent transient processing
- Focus’ sliders apply processing to specific frequencies
- ‘Warmth’ knob adds level-independent saturation
- ‘Time’ knob affects length of transient or tail of sound
- ‘Listen’ button isolates specific section on output
- Excellent tool for blending complementary sounds
Hardware Requirements, Mac:
Intel or Apple Silicon Processor
Hardware Requirements, PC:
Intel or AMD Processor, 4GB RAM
OS Requirements, Mac:
macOS 10.15 or later (macOS 11 or later rec.)
OS Requirements, PC:
Windows 10 or 11