Features & System requirements
Vinyl Strip is a multi-effect plugin featuring 6 modules: Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Vintage Reverb, and Vinylizer. The modules can be arranged in any combination by simple drag-n-drop. Vinyl Strip will add life and an old school touch to your samples and tracks, and achieve that classic vinyl record sound in your digital environment. The plugin is optimised to be lightweight on the CPU.
Much more than just a vinyl emulator, Vinyl Strip features 6 modules dedicated to recreating that classic vintage/old school sound of vinyl recording and sampling.
- Distortion, chooses which kind of harmonics you want to generate
- Compressor, easy to get a softer or harder sound
- Sampler, recreates the sound quality of early samplers
- Tilt EQ, balances the sound like an old hi-fi system
- Reverb, adds a warm vintage space to your sounds
- Vinyl, emulates the dust, noise, warp, and response of vinyl
Drag and Drop
You can customize your channel strip with a simple drag-and-drop.
By default, all modules (except the Master module) can be moved and re-arranged to create different signal flows.
For example, you can decide to add the compressor module after the Vinyl emulation, or vice versa.
- 6 modules: Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Reverb, and Vinylizer
- All modules can be arranged by drag-n-drop
- Lightweight on CPU
- 25 Presets
- Preset system with randomizer
Windows 7, 8, 10
2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
- OS X 10.9 – macOS 12
- 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
- Universal 2 Binary
I WISH is a note freezer plug-in. When a note is pressed, the plug-in plays a short loop in the pitch of that note. This enables the creation of unique robotic vocal effects, musically tuned stutter effects even realtime wavetable synthesis.
I WISH is Infected Mushroom's first plug-in release.
The oscillators, filters envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the sheer authenticity of the analogue sound.