Features & System requirements
VS - Visual Synthesizer multi-layered shader system allows you to create complex compositions by blending dynamic graphical elements using powerful controls.
Trigger, change and modulate parameters from both audio and MIDI sources, to inject movement into each layer’s "polyphonic visual voices". From ambient geometric loops, to rhythmically pulsating patterns, VS extensive modulation options ensure you are always in control.
- 8 Polyphonic visual layers
- 4 voices per layer
- 50 built-in materials
- 1 background layer with solid color/image/video (no modulations)
- 4 LFO’s
- 2 EG’s
- 4 Dual-mode audio input as modulators (peak and band)
- Built-in video recording feature
- Syphon (Mac OS)
- Spout (Windows) output
- NDI output
The core of VS - Visual Synthesizer is a collection of graphical shaders called materials, which render procedurally generated geometry in real time, based on each material's set of unique parameters.
VS comes loaded with 50 beautifully hypnotic materials for you to customise and combine, to create mesmerising displays. Be inspired and get up and running in an instant too, thanks to the factory bank of presets created by audio-visual new media artist Perplex On!
Polyphonic Visual Voices
We’re taking polyphony into the visual domain with the concept of VS' polyphonic ‘visual voices’. Just like pressing multiple piano keys produces the sound of several notes together, each VS layer can display multiple visual voices of it’s material.
VS - Visual Synthesizer layer-based rendering engine allows you to stack and blend 8 material layers, on top of a custom background image/video layer, with the ability to access and control all layer parameters for a deeply customizable range of creative possibilities.
- For Mac OS: Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST, AU or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.
- For Windows: Windows 10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 256 Mb of free disk space to install.